Trusts & Estates Attorney
Boston, MA; Concord, NH; Manchester, NH; Portsmouth, NH; or Woburn, MA
Our client seeks a Trusts and Estates Attorney to join their active and expanding Private Client practice. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside some of the NE region’s most highly skilled Trusts and Estates attorneys.
About Our Client
Our client has a strong tradition over its 100-year history of deep involvement in the communities where its colleagues work and live, and supports numerous charitable and professional associations. The firm helps create a long-term career path to assist professionals in their pursuit of personal and professional achievement. Our client offers a collegial team environment, professional development and personal satisfaction in a fast-paced and motivating work environment.
- Ideal candidates should possess a strong academic record and excellent written and oral communication skills, with 7 – 10 years of experience in estate planning, tax planning, and trust and estate administration.
- Experience in asset protection planning and charitable giving is a plus.
- Ideally, the candidate would have prior experience working directly with high net-worth individuals and families and their advisors on tax-efficient wealth transfer strategies, including transfer of closely-held business interests.
- Equally important is the ability to manage a preexisting volume practice while working alongside a team of skilled professionals.
- This position could be based out of any of our five offices with meaningful flexibility for remote work.
$150,000-$200,000, exempt. Compensation depends on experience, location, and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Date Active: 2.10.2024
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt