New York, NY
Our client seeks an experienced individual to join the firm as a space planner. This role will facilitate the process, planning, and expansion of their office space. This position offers the opportunity to be part of a talented, growing team in an inclusive and collegial working environment.
You’ll oversee various aspects of space planning and management, ensure office standards are maintained, project manage operational improvements and expansions, and preserve accurate spatial data within our space management software. You’ll develop spatial layouts and collaborate with our Human Capital team on allocations, occupancy, and room usage. You’ll also generate reporting and analyses on occupancy metrics and growth forecasts, coordinate building audits, and troubleshoot day-to-day space planning requests.
- Candidates should have at least seven to ten years of professional experience in space programming, space planning, facilities planning, and project management.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in architecture, planning, design, or another relevant field.
- Knowledge of ADA requirements and building codes is required. Proficiency in AutoCAD, CAFM systems, FM:Systems, Bluebeam, or Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are critical, along with the ability to anticipate needs, work collaboratively, and build relationships across departments.
- A strategic thinker with impressive organizational, multitasking, and planning skills will excel in this role.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $120,000 to $170,000. Our client’s compensation and benefits package includes variable compensation in the form of a year-end bonus, guaranteed in the first year of hire, a sign-on bonus, and benefits including medical and prescription drug coverage, 401k contribution matching, wellness reimbursement, family building benefits, and a charitable gift match program.