New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Seattle, WA; Silicon Valley, WA; Santa Monica, CA
Our client has a career opportunity for a Litigation Paralegal who has a thorough knowledge of state, federal and ITC court rules, litigation procedures and discovery processes (including electronic discovery). This position can be based in any of our client’s U.S. office locations.
Reporting to the Litigation Paralegal Lead and Practice Operations Specialist, the ideal candidate must have:
- 6+ years of litigation experience
- exemplary communication skills
- research and organizational skills
- the ability to multi-task in a highly demanding
- deadline-driven environment
- Strong Excel and database experience required.
- Patent trial experience preferred.
- a four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program.
The anticipated range for this position is: $120,000 – $180,000. Depending on the role, the actual base salary offered may depend upon a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
A discretionary bonus for eligible employees may also be available based on performance. Additional information about employee eligibility for benefits and discretionary bonus will be made available upon request.
Salary: $120,000 – $180,000
Date Active: 8.10.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt