The Senior Client E-Billing Specialist is responsible for the timely submission of e-bills for a large number of the firm’s clients. This job is on a hybrid schedule with an average of 6 days per month in the office.
- Submit e-bills to clients utilizing Bill Blast and various e-billing vendors and verifying successful submission.
- Create new e-files using the industry standard Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard (LEDES) format, etc.
- Work with Client Billing Specialists to identify and resolve issues on e-bills submitted.
- Submit timekeeper data to clients and e-billing vendors.
- Submit budget and accrual information to clients.
- Work with Billing & Collections Departments to address client deductions and any other issues.
- Work with Pricing Department to verify rate arrangements.
- Monitor status of invoices e-billed.
- Follow up on outstanding e-bills and assist with collection efforts.
- Back up the other Client E-Billing Specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of legal e-billing experience.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise or Aderant.
- Motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize work load, multitask and work independently.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work.
- Patience to work with invoices which may be rejected repeatedly.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Driven to contribute to the success of the team.
- Flexibility to adapt to various situations, including overtime if needed.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
$80,000 – $100,000. Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. The firm considers a number of factors when determining compensation, including, but not limited to, education, years of experience, levels of experience, competency levels and other relevant skills and qualifications.
Salary: $80,000 – $100,000
Date Active: 9.25.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt