Garden City, NY
A prominent AV-rated Garden City Education law firm seeks an associate with knowledge and experience in public sector labor relations. Experience at the bargaining table, public sector preferred, a must. The role will involve labor counsel responsibilities including advice and counsel regarding all labor relations matters, contract grievances and arbitrations, improper practices before PERB and representation of management at collective bargaining. Candidate must have excellent organizational, research, writing, and people skills.
- Advice and counsel regarding all labor relations matters
- Preparation for collective bargaining
- Representation of management at collective bargaining
- Representation at all labor disputes including grievances, arbitrations and improper practice proceedings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research and writing skills
- Knowledge of labor law essential
$90,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year. Our client has a full benefits package, including healthcare, 401K, paid bar dues and CLEs, etc.