New York, NY
This associate will work on private equity-sponsored leveraged acquisition finance transactions involving credit facilities such as senior secured term loans, cash flow and ABL revolving credit facilities, first/second lien and subordinated mezzanine credit facilities, as well as all related commitment letters, engagement letters, term sheets, fee letters, and collateral documentation for such facilities. Private equity borrower-side representation a plus, but primary experience with lender-side representation in such matters is also desired. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a broad range of matters for a variety of clients with a Chambers-rated and growing practice across industries.
- Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with clients, lawyers, business professionals, and third parties;
- Produce deliverables, answer phone calls, and reply to correspondence in an efficient and responsive manner;
- Provide timely, accurate, and quality work product;
- Successfully meet deadlines, expectations, and perform work duties as required;
- Foster positive work relationships;
- Comply with all firm policies and practices;
- Engage in both physical and sedentary activity, such as (a) working at a computer for extended periods of time, including on-screen reading and typing; (b) participating in digital/virtual conference calls; (c) participating in meetings as needed;
- Perform all other duties, tasks or projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of private equity sponsored leveraged acquisition finance transactions experience
- Admitted to practice in New York
- Direct and applicable AmLaw 100 law firm or SEC experience
The pay range for this position, if hired to work in New York, is $250,000 – $400,000. The compensation offered to a candidate selected for employment will be dependent upon various factors, including the candidate’s geographic market, skills, educational and professional background, experience and overall qualifications.