New York, NY
The Pricing Analyst will be a member of a quickly growing Pricing Department, reporting to the Director of Pricing. The Pricing Analyst will have a lead role in the use of pricing tools, developing pricing and budget templates, maintaining historical pricing content, and creating client and matter-appropriate fee arrangements.
Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist in providing pricing and profitability analysis to support all stakeholders of the firm;
- Liaise with partners to develop matters estimates and AFAs;
- Monitor matter financial statuses/thresholds and evaluate their performance;
- Produce presentations and dashboards to report on matter financials;
- Responsible for entering and tracking matter budgets;
- Track billing and payment thresholds to monitor volume discount agreements and communicate these with the wider billing/compliance team;
- Update the billing system with the latest matter information;
- Complete and send financial reports to clients;
- Identify areas for automation of pricing processes.
In addition, responsibilities related to maintaining firm and client information are to be adhered to by all employees. This includes complying with the firm’s information security policies, protecting firm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference, and reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or Business. Advanced degree preferred;
- High degree of comfort using and learning new computer software.
- Superior analytical skills and strong financial capabilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and proficiency with other Microsoft Office products;
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with coworkers, partners, and across departments;
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible with current and future responsibilities.
The base salary range offered for this role will be between $70,000 and $90,000, nonexempt. When determining a candidate’s compensation offer, elements unique to each person are taken into consideration including but not limited to skill set, experience level, performance, professional certifications, degrees and location, as well as the needs of the Firm.
The total compensation package for this position may include overtime pay, discretionary bonuses and other benefits.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
Date Active: 2.11.2024
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt