New York, NY
Our client seeks a creative and resourceful individual who can help expand the Design & Experience team’s multimedia capabilities. This role offers an opportunity to develop new ways for the firm to create, produce, and edit content that tells a compelling story and supports a cohesive brand vision across platforms. As a multimedia specialist, you’ll be part of an inclusive, collegial, and dynamic working environment.
In this role, you will conceptualize, develop, produce, and edit audio, video, and animation content for digital channels, social media platforms, and other internal and external use cases. You’ll be responsible for expanding the group’s audio recording, photography, and videography capabilities; managing and organizing media equipment, assets, and files; and maintaining the brand look and feel across digital content. You’ll be involved in all aspects of the production process, including ideating, scouting locations, capturing compelling video footage, creating animations, importing files, and editing and exporting final products. This individual will work closely with stakeholders across the firm.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts, animation, interactive media, multimedia, or a related discipline is required.
- Candidates should have at least five years of multimedia experience and a portfolio demonstrating a range of audiovisual techniques and skills.
- The ability to take initiative and be curious is crucial for this role. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a knack for project management, demonstrated technical prowess, impressive design sensibilities, and a rigorous and proactive work ethic are also essential.
- Individuals with keen attention to detail, an appreciation for a clean and impactful aesthetic, excellent collaboration skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously will excel in this role.
- Candidates should have proficiency in creating motion graphics (both video and animation) and video and photo editing, expertise in post-production software (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.), experience with storyboarding and/or 3D design, and fluency in both Mac and PC environments.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $115,000 to $130,000. Our compensation and benefits package includes variable compensation in the form of year-end bonus, guaranteed in the first year of hire, and benefits including medical and prescription drug coverage, 401k contribution matching, wellness reimbursement, family building benefits, and a charitable gift match program.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Salary: $115,000 to $130,000
Date Active: 2.14.2024
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt