New York, NY
This position provides marketing support (pitch preparation, events and seminars, directory and awards submissions, database maintenance, market research, etc.) to the Real Estate practice group, including other support as needed.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Real Estate practice, supporting the practice in their marketing and business development goals.
- Attend internal practice group meetings for purposed of tracking ongoing matters of note and supporting the practice group leaders in overall management of the groups marketing and business development efforts.
- Draft and finalize pitches and proposals for practice areas.
- Conduct research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to aid in the development of marketing plans, presentations and proposals.
- Prepare, review and revise directory and award submissions for assigned practice, working with partners directly to submit responses in a timely fashion, and prepare analysis of results.
- Collect and maintain representative matters, deals lists, client and industry lists for use in marketing materials. Maintain all practice brochures.
- Execute regular updates of web and print marketing content, including attorney biographies, practice area/office descriptions, webpage, and related news items.
- Liaise with PR/Communications team on practice-related press releases, awards submissions, and other external communications ensuring visibility of the practice and related lawyers in the relevant markets.
- Manage client events and sponsorships, including: Coordination of speakers/agenda, budget tracking, drafting/mailing invitations and invitation lists, internal/external advertising, working or attending the events, measuring ROI and ensuring participant follow up.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Marketing or a related discipline or a minimum of 3 years relevant experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
- Able to complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to think critically and analytically, and exhibit sound judgment
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- An ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft SharePoint. Familiarity with InterAction, Website CMS and Concep Campaigner software [Marketing] a plus.
- Flexibility to evolve with the position as required
$80,000 – $95,000, depending on experience and qualifications.