Legal Recruitment Assistant
New York, NY
The Legal Recruitment Assistant will support all Legal Recruitment functions. The candidate should demonstrate excellent time management skills and organization, be able to successfully handle multiple work streams and provide exceptional client service.
- Assist on all aspects of both law student and lateral recruitment processes including scheduling and arranging logistics in connection with interviews, reviewing and responding to resume submissions and maintaining accurate and detailed records.
- Support all aspects of the Summer Program including onboarding efforts and departure process, event coordination, assignment process and evaluation process.
- Coordinate engagement with law students across law schools through job fairs, panels and networking events
- Provide general departmental and administrative support as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- 1-2 years related work experience and/or internship, preferably in a legal or professional services environment;
- Availability to work overtime on certain occasions is necessary;
- Excellent oral an written communication skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Highly developed organizational abilities and meticulous attention to detail; and
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure, including overtime, in a deadline-driven environment.
The salary range for this role is $50,000 – $60,000, nonexempt. Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. The firm considers a number of factors when determining compensation, including, but not limited to, education, years of experience, levels of experience, competency levels and other relevant skills and qualifications.
*The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualification required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Date Active: 2.19.2024
Exempt/Not Exempt: Not Exempt