New York, NY
The InterAction Data Steward maintains data quality by conforming entered information according to required Firm format and confirmed information; researches and resolves discrepancies; updates, merges and eliminates duplicate contacts; acts as a reference for end users about InterAction; and handles special projects relating to InterAction as needed. Observes confidentiality of Firm matters.
- Verify new entries to database for proper formatting as per firm data standards;
- Resolve duplicate entries and check for errors;
- Process returned mail and research mailing addresses;
- Research and verify company mergers/name changes/office relocations;
- Update, maintain and document department guidelines, processes and best practices;
- Maintain mailing lists as well as generate searches and reports for targeted mailings;
- Provide user support and troubleshooting issues when necessary;
- Regularly monitor the competitive landscape;
- Develop and execute initiatives to improve data quality;
- Amend existing records; and
- Other projects related to InterAction as assigned.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Sciences or related fields with at least one year of InterAction experience, or two years of related CRM experience.
- Previous law firm experience preferred.
- Knowledge of InterAction;
- Data management and data manipulations skills (highly experienced with MS Word, , and Excel);
- Attention to detail, proofreading and internet research skills with general knowledge of corporate structures;
- Highly detail-oriented, with data analysis being key;
- Ability to work independently and multitask;
- Commitment to adhering to Firm standards and best practices;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills; and
- Availability to work overtime if required.
Our client provides competitive compensation and benefits to its employees, ensuring that we attract and retain the most talented individuals. The expected base salary for this role ranges from $70,000 – $77,000 (nonexempt). The base salary offer is based on a variety of factors which includes, but are not limited to, qualifications, education and experience.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.