Los Angeles, CA; Menlo Park, CA
Our client, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join their dynamic team in their Global Services. As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will support the department and the office by ensuring that the transactional responsibilities of the department are met in a timely manner. You will be responsible for completing all necessary steps for employee onboarding and offboarding. You will also provide assistance to attorneys, paralegals and staff by using available resources to provide answers to their human resources and benefits questions.
- Using Kronos to generate reports for the department and the office
- Acting as a point of contact in the office for questions regarding Paid Time Off (PTO); understanding the PTO accrual policies and how they are applied in Kronos
- Coordinating new hire orientations by developing agenda, including scheduling with multiple presenters, leading human resources sessions of orientation, and ensuring that questions from new employees are answered
- Managing the process for employees leaving the firm and working with various departments to handle departure details
- Understanding benefits eligibility rules for all health, welfare, and retirement benefits; connecting staff with the Global Benefits and Global Retirement Benefits department as needed; acting as the Lifecycle Resource Navigator for the office
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent with a focus in a related field preferred
- A minimum of two (2) year of Human Resources experience
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of Human Resources functions
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus
- Have HRIS experience, preferably PeopleSoft and Kronos Timekeeper
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also receive a generous and competitive total compensation package. The salary range for this role is $60,000 – $80,000 and represents the firm’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, and location. Discretionary bonuses may be awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance — and profit-sharing partnership contributions to 401(k) accounts may be given based on firm performance.
Our client will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO). Please click the link below to review the Ordinance.
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000
Date Active: 8.13.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt