New York, NY
Our client’s Renewable Energy subsidiary, which is a leading developer of renewable energy projects in the United States, is looking for an individual with a record of academic and professional achievement to join its Human Capital (HC) team as a coordinator. This person will play a key role as part of an inclusive, dynamic, and engaging working environment.
You’ll be responsible for a range of logistical, data management, and scheduling tasks, including welcoming and onboarding new hires, providing operational and technical support for human capital processes, ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws and policies, offering project-related assistance to the core HC team, and liaising with external vendors. This dynamic position offers ample opportunities to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues across the company, including those on our client’s HC and Recruiting teams, Legal, and leadership teams. You will also play a critical role in ensuring the smooth and effective operations of our client’s HC team and helping achieve our ambitious goals.
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to learn quickly are essential.
- Individuals with an affinity for client service and an eye for improving processes, as well as a willingness to dive into tasks both big and small, will excel in this role.
- Candidates will possess the ability to exercise the utmost discretion while handling confidential information and thrive when working both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in a role involving multitasking and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment is highly preferred, as is demonstrated attention to detail and project execution skills.
- We’re more interested in talent, curiosity, and motivation than we are in any particular skill or experience.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $55,000 to $75,000. Our client’s compensation and benefits package includes variable compensation in the form of a year-end bonus, guaranteed in the first year of hire, and benefits including medical and prescription drug coverage, 401k contribution matching, paid time off, wellness reimbursement, family building benefits, and a charitable gift match program.
Salary: $55,000 to $75,000
Date Active: 8.11.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt