New York, NY
Our client seeks individuals with impressive records of achievement to join their company. Generalists are considered for one of several departments at the firm, including Corporate Development, Investor Relations, the COO Group, and Risk, where they work on challenging, high-impact projects. At our client’s firm, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of an inclusive, collaborative, and engaging working environment.
As a generalist, you will be matched with a particular department at the firm. While your specific responsibilities will depend on your placement, you’ll tackle exciting business problems by performing research and conducting rigorous analysis using both quantitative and qualitative methods. You’ll use your current strengths to innovate and make recommendations that impact the way we operate, and you’ll build new skills that help shape the course of your career. You’ll play a role in our success while gaining exposure to our businesses and receiving coaching and mentoring from accomplished colleagues.
- Candidates should have zero to five years of experience and a demonstrated remarkable talent in their academic and/or professional endeavors; we neither expect nor require previous finance knowledge or experience.
- We welcome applications from individuals in all academic disciplines; recent generalist hires include computer science, economics, and humanities majors, as well as PhDs in scientific fields.
- Successful generalists are effective communicators and critical thinkers who take a highly analytical approach to solving problems.
- Generalists excel at managing multiple projects, and are motivated by a desire to learn and an interest in taking on new challenges.
- In keeping with the firm’s culture, we’re more interested in talent, curiosity, and motivation than we are in any particular skill or experience.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $125,000 to $200,000. Our client’s compensation and benefits package includes variable compensation in the form of a year-end bonus, guaranteed in the first year of hire, a sign-on bonus, a relocation bonus, and benefits including medical and prescription drug coverage, 401k contribution matching, wellness reimbursement, family building benefits, and a charitable gift match program.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Salary: $125,000 to $200,000
Date Active: 2.15.2024
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt