New York, NY
Our client seeks a detail-oriented facilities associate with excellent communication skills to join its Administration team in their Research department. The role offers the opportunity to be part of an inclusive, engaging, and dynamic working environment in a hybrid work schedule.
You’ll assist with a variety of administrative tasks, including catering setups and breakdowns for meetings, support for events and special projects, and coverage of the reception desk and mailroom. You’ll collaborate closely with team members and various stakeholders at the firm and liaise with external vendors and partners.
- Applicants should have two to five years of experience in an administrative support function. A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- We seek a flexible, diligent individual with exceptional organizational, problem-solving, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to anticipate needs, ask clarifying questions, and keep stakeholders clearly informed is critical, as is keen attention to detail.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with staff and vendors is important.
- Individuals will occasionally be required to work outside of standard office hours.
- In keeping with firm culture, we are more interested in talent, curiosity, and motivation than any specific academic background.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $70,000 to $85,000, nonexempt. Our client’s compensation and benefits package includes variable compensation in the form of a year-end bonus, guaranteed in the first year of hire, overtime for all hours worked over 40 per week, and benefits including medical and prescription drug coverage, 401k contribution matching, wellness reimbursement, family building benefits, and a charitable gift match program.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
Date Active: 2.17.2024
Exempt/Not Exempt: Not Exempt