New York, NY
Our client seeks a highly skilled document-processing operator to join their Document Services Team. The hours for this position are M-F, 9:30pm-5:00am. This position is remote in the Tri-State Area.
- Processes and troubleshoots documents in Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016 and Visio 2016, often using advanced tools and collateral software to complete tasks. Specifically:
- Best Authority
- OmniPage Pro
- Contract Companion
- Nuance Power PDF
- Creates and edits forms using Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Completes and returns assigned work to supervisory staff in a timely fashion, particularly jobs having strict deadlines.
- Collaborates in a team environment to complete complex projects.
- Works directly with attorneys on assignments.
- Expert proficiency in Word 2016 and Excel 2016 and advanced proficiency in Visio 2016 and PowerPoint 2016 required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a legal environment
- Proficiency in DocXtools, Best Authority, Litera Change-Pro, Adobe Acrobat DC, iManage, Contract Companion, Nuance Power PDF, OmniPage Pro and Outlook desired
- Ability to produce fast and accurate document work
- Proofreading skills and familiarity with business vocabulary and legal terminology a plus
$92,000 – $97,000 (non-exempt). Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. The firm considers a number of factors when determining compensation, including, but not limited to, education, years of experience, levels of experience, competency levels and other relevant skills and qualifications.