New York, NY
Our client seeks associates in law school class years 2016 to 2018 to join their M&A and Private Equity teams. Associates will be expected to advise corporate clients and private equity funds in connection with acquisitions, dispositions, minority investments, other similar transactions and general corporate matters. The role is expected to have significant direct client contact and will offer a great opportunity for entrepreneurial associates to develop relationships with clients and manage matters with a high degree of independence.
- significant experience handling M&A transactions
- a good understanding of corporate law and market terms
- substantial experience in drafting transaction documents
- effective deal management.
- Driven personality, business development-oriented mindset, and ability to take on high level of responsibilities and work with autonomy are key.
- 5-7 years lateral experience desired
The annual compensation range for this position is between $345,000 and $400,000. The salary offered within this range will depend upon qualifications and other operational considerations. Benefits offered for this position include health care; retirement benefits; paid days off, including sick time, and vacation time; parental leave; basic life insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; as well as discretionary, performance-based bonuses.