The Content Campaign Manager is a key member of the firm’s Marketing and Business Development Department and leads the strategic planning and execution of content campaigns to enhance the firm’s business development and marketing efforts.
- Lead the development of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
- Conceptualize, write, edit, and maintain campaigns that include thought leadership content, interactive digital platforms, visuals, websites, social media content, video, infographics, and other media.
- Develop strong working relationships with Marketing and Business Development, events, CRM, digital marketing, and brand teams.
- Lead creative briefs with business development colleagues and lawyers.
- Develop and execute on campaign editorial calendars.
- Define key performance indicators and work with digital marketing and business development colleagues to measure and report on campaign results.
- Use data analytics to improve campaign strategies and tactics.
- Collaborate with content and creative services colleagues to build unified, on-brand, and visually-engaging campaigns.
- Collaborate with collateral team to develop related materials.
- Share key data and analysis of campaigns to business development colleagues, lawyers, and other stakeholders for client follow-up and for future campaign strategy.
- Review processes and technology platforms and collaborate with digital marketing colleagues to make recommendations and improvements.
- Research market trends for emerging issues and best practices.
- Leverage best practices for future campaign planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications/journalism, or related field.
- Five to seven years of experience in content, journalism, or marketing communications role within a law firm, professional services firm, or agency.
- Strong data and analytical mindset and an ability to set, measure, and report on key performance indicators.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and prioritization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a highly collaborative team.
- High attention to detail.
- Sound judgment.
- Experience with technology and software (e.g., Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Photoshop, InDesign, and Tableau experience are a plus).
The salary range for this position is $108,000-160,000. Compensation depends on experience and qualifications.