New York, NY
Our client, a prominent Midtown NYC Real Estate firm, seeks a Collections Coordinator.
- Manage the collections process to ensure timely and effective recovery of outstanding payments.
- Implement and enforce collections strategies to minimize bad debt and improve cash flow.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement solutions to enhance overall efficiency
- Address client inquiries and concerns regarding billing and collections
- Actively communicate with clients via telephone and email to facilitate the collection of overdue invoices.
- As needed, provide AR reports for client accounts to Responsible Attorneys and/or Management
- Attend monthly accounts receivable meetings with billing attorneys.
- Provide regular daily and weekly status updates to Director of Client Accounts; CFO and COO.
- Assist with preparation of daily bank deposits, check scans, and accurately record cash receipts in accounting system.
- Undertake additional accounting and collection-related tasks as needed by the Director of Client Accounts, CFO and COO.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably working in a law firm or real estate environment
- Proficiency with Surepoint, LMS+ or similar accounting software, required
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Extreme attention to detail and follow up tasks
- Be able to multi-task and be a team player
- Intermediate Excel Skills Required
The salary range for this role is $70,000 – $80,000, nonexempt. Compensation is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Date Active: 2.11.2024
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt