Campus Recruiting Operations Specialist
New York, NY
Our client seeks an individual with an excellent record of academic and professional achievement to join our campus recruiting team. The role offers the opportunity to help drive operational excellence, lead and manage event and sourcing projects, and develop innovative approaches to sourcing and connecting with student talent globally in an inclusive, engaging, and collaborative working environment.
You’ll help drive campus operations design and execute the firm’s campus-facing recruitment activities, including candidate identification and engagement strategies for specific sponsorships and sourcing strategies. You’ll work with the head of campus recruiting to promote best practices and find new ways to strengthen collaboration and increase productivity. You’ll partner with groups across the firm on campus initiatives, including our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Culture Group. You’ll play an important role in crafting and implementing the team’s overall strategy. As the firm’s primary point of contact for sponsorships and sourcing projects, you’ll lead our strategy for high-profile sponsorship activities and design direct outreach initiatives for high-potential candidates. You’ll contribute to planning and project managing the firm’s event and outreach strategy, including logistics, advertising, and staffing. This role offers substantial scope for innovation and creativity in seeking out new ways to reach the greatest number of high-potential candidates.
- Candidates should have at least seven years of professional experience, including time spent as a member of a high-performing campus recruiting or operations team or as a frequent participant or collaborator in campus recruiting activities.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills are essential for this role.
- Critical thinkers who have a capacity for creativity, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, are highly sought after.
- Excellent written communication skills—including the ability to formulate effective proposals, draft communications for different audiences (from campus outreach to senior stakeholders), and distill actionable items from meetings—are a must, as is a shawkeen attention to detail and the ability to drive projects forward while exercising good judgment.
- The ability to work independently, sound judgment, and an ability to communicate effectively across the firm are a must.
- We welcome applicants with varying degree levels (BA, BS, MS, Ph.D.) from any field of study.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $150,000 to $175,000. Our compensation and benefits package includes variable compensation in the form of a year-end bonus, guaranteed in the first year of hire, and benefits including medical and prescription drug coverage, 401k contribution matching, wellness reimbursement, family building benefits, and a charitable gift match program.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Salary: $150,000 to $175,000
Date Active: 2.20.2024
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt