As a Workplace Experience Manager, you will be responsible for organizing the activities of the Guest Services team and acting as the coordinator of both the reception and conference areas. Other key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Manager in scheduling and coordinating all Guest Services personnel on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the accuracy and daily review of EMS (Event Management System), including event type, billing codes, meeting details, technology needs, catering request, and daily assignments.
- Ensuring accuracy for all scheduled meetings, conferences, and guest offices; consulting with attorneys and staff about possible amenities including food, beverage, or any technical services; contacting the host and confirming all conference room requests prior to meeting.
- Ensuring reception area and conference rooms meet the Firm standard at all times; remaining available throughout the day for any added assistance.
- Coordinating and assisting with all conference center needs; will be required to work with Facilities and Technology on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of all office events, both during and after hours.
- Organizational and communication skills, as well as a positive, high-energy attitude.
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm.
- The ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus is desired, as well as the organization skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of hospitality or customer service supervision/management.
- Hotel, events, law firm or corporate environment experience.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule; evenings and occasional weekend shifts will be required.
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding job opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Firm’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Healthcare, life and disability insurance
- A generous 401k plan
- 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 1/3/21
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt