A premier, forward thinking, global, law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Workplace Experience Host to join their dynamic team in Boston. This role should have the ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends. The schedule for this role is generally 10a-6pm, Monday-Friday, the Workplace Experience Host must be able to work flexible hours.
About the role
As a Workplace Experience Host (WE), you will be the first step in a client’s journey. You are the first impression, the face of the firm. You are present and ready to assist, and you are integral to the vision and execution of the workplace experience. Other key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the day-to-day operations and playing a key role in space management, including welcoming visitors and personnel to the office and ensuring a seamless arrival and comfortable experience
- Acting as a trusted advisor to those in the office, proactively touring the floors, liaising with clients, and anticipating internal and external clients’ needs
- Taking the initiative to understand how clients use and need meeting, hoteling, and assigned spaces and making recommendations for improvements
- Contributing to the team effort in an administrative capacity, including meeting coordination (scheduling, logistics & set up), visitor management, expense tracking, and resource management
- Maintaining and supporting the conference center, ensuring space is configured to customer specifications and ready for use
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Earn the trust of clients by offering exceptional assistance, knowledge, and support
- Display a composed and self-assured manner at all times
- Take initiative and feel empowered to take ownership and be decisive when supporting clients
- A High School Diploma
- A minimum of three (3) years of Workplace Experience or related experience
- A working knowledge of health and safety standards and regulations
- The ability to utilize and navigate various technology platforms and applications
Compensation & Benefits
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also receive a generous and competitive total compensation package. The salary range for this role is $55,000-$70,000 and represents the firm’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, and location. Discretionary bonuses may be awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance — and profit-sharing partnership contributions to 401(k) accounts may be given based on firm performance.
Firm’s comprehensive and best-in-class benefits support employees through every stage of life
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Well-being programs (e.g. mental health services, mindfulness and resiliency, medical resources, well-being events, and more)
- Generous 401(k) plan and firm-paid basic life and disability insurance
- Extensive resources for parents and caregivers
- Family building and fertility resources
- And much more!
In addition, employees receive
- 10 paid holidays per year and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Ongoing professional development and career support, including bespoke training and leadership development programs, firm-paid access to LinkedIn Learning courses, and career coaching.
- Peer networking, mentoring, and professional support through our eight global staff affinity groups
*Additionally, the firm have a range of diversity programming including Global Affinity Groups. These groups provide a firmwide platform to share experiences and advice as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm even better.
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 10.14.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt