New York, NY
As part of a practice team, the Sr. Corporate Paralegal will provide transactional assistance to one very significant corporate client.
- Prepare AML letters and KYC-friendly structure charts (i.e. depicting fund structures up to SEC-registered entities).
- Populate FinCEN and Most Sanctioned Countries forms.
- Entity formation
- Compliance matters (SOX, Dodd-Frank)
- Resolutions and incumbency certificates
- ISDA documentation
- Preparation of bank account forms and resolutions
- Certain tax forms
- Assistance with trade settlements
- Familiarity with investment vehicle types (private pooled investment vehicles, special purpose vehicles, alternative investment vehicles, etc.) and basic fund structures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with counterparties.
- General knowledge of regulatory requirements for KYC/AML purposes.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Availability to work long hours as needed.
- Self-motivated and willing to accept responsibilities outside of initial job description.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational, computer and documentation skills and an ability to prioritize effectively.
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and related software.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment.
Date Active: 3.2.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt