New York, NY
As a Business Development Experience Senior Analyst – Experience Finance Lead, you will be responsible for working with the Experience Manager to organize and overseeing the quality of work and work flow of the Business Development (“BD”) Experience team as well as leveraging other firm resources to ensure excellence in supporting and maintaining the firm’s deal and case database.
- Organizing, assigning, delegating, and coordinating the work of the BD Experience team to ensure objectives are met in a timely manner; will also be leveraging, as appropriate, additional firm resources to ensure excellence in department and experience database support
- Assisting with training new BD Experience Analysts by becoming a mentor and providing ongoing support
- Acting as liaison between attorneys, local and global BD management and staff, and the BD Experience team by providing subject matter expert level support
- Thinking proactively and leading reorganizational changes to database information to ensure information is easily attainable
- Fostering communication within MarTech, the various teams within BD, and those external to BD, to create a seamless experience collection process
- A Bachelor’s degree, with JD a plus
- Relevant experience working with legal markets in the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience preferably in a law firm or professional services organization
- Experience with marketing databases. market/company research, and project management
- Demonstrate leadership skills (i.e., organizing, planning, problem-solving and decision-making) necessary for effective mentoring
- Display well developed and professional interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also receive a generous and competitive total compensation package. The salary range for this role is $100,000 – $125,000 and represents the firm’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. Actual compensation will depend upon several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, and location. Discretionary bonuses may be awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance — and profit-sharing partnership contributions to 401(k) accounts may be given based on firm performance.