New York, NY
The Legal Recruitment Specialist supports and assists the firm’s lateral recruitment program.
- Work closely with the lateral recruitment team on all aspects of lateral counsel, lateral associate, 3L and LL.M. hiring, including evaluating submissions and circulating qualified applications to department leadership, responding to resume submissions, creating candidate files, maintaining profiles in the recruiting database, processing invoices, scheduling interviews and interfacing with candidates, recruiters and attorneys at the firm throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist with management of attorney visas, including working with outside immigration counsel on obtaining and renewing H-1B, TN, J-1 and other visas for incoming and existing attorneys.
- Assist with monthly lateral hiring report, quarterly Mansfield certification, departmental pipeline data, and other hiring and diversity reports as needed.
- Provide support during the summer associate program and on-campus recruiting/callback season as needed and assigned.
- Perform other related tasks and provide general departmental support as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of law firm recruiting experience required
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, works collaboratively and is a team player
- Takes initiative and pushes projects forward, meets deadlines and has a strong work ethic
- Experience supervising and training others a plus
- Must be client-service oriented, able to work with attorneys and staff at all levels and establish effective working relationships throughout the Firm
- Must be highly motivated, creative, flexible and results-oriented and have the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Flexible working hours
$85,000 – $105,000. Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. The firm considers a number of factors when determining compensation, including, but not limited to, education, years of experience, levels of experience, competency levels and other relevant skills and qualifications.