Hours are 9am-5pm EST or MT or PCT
Forward thinking boutique Legal Recruiting Agency has an immediate opening for a Legal Recruiter who will help attract, screen and select qualified candidates for our open requisitions. 100% remote work scenario from wherever you choose to call home, top compensation and commission structures, unlimited time off, flex work schedule, etc. We have been fully remote since the day we opened our doors in 2012 for all recruiters that excel in this work environment and are well equipped with all the resources needed to be successful. If you are interested in working in a truly collaborative work environment, please reach out directly and apply to this job post.
- Conducts and coordinates candidate screening and interview processes, including reviewing resumes and applications, and referring qualified applicants to hiring managers
- Partner with hiring managers to review, analyze and clarify job specifications and skills required; understand business operations and develop recruiting strategies
- Develop sourcing plans specific to each job opportunity
- Create a “best in class” candidate and client experience by driving speed, quality and effective communication, including status updates
- Excellent interviewing skills and a knack for engaging and connecting with people
- Skills to allow effective communication with clients and senior leadership
- Ability to develop effective working relationships while maintaining strict confidentiality
- A thorough knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques
- Ability to coordinate numerous projects and tasks simultaneously and set appropriate priority levels; ability to coordinate project resources when required
- Ability to respond creatively and with composure under pressure
- Ability to work beyond regular business hours as required
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of recruiting experience (law firm or professional services experience a plus).
$50,000.00-$75,000.00, base compensation. Competitive commission structure, dependent on experience and qualifications.
Salary: $50,000.00-$75,000.00, base compensation with competitive commission structure, dependent on experience
Date Active: 8.7.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt