New York, NY
Participate in the development of departmental procedures. Attend on-going training classes. Assist with accurately entering data in the department’s Document Tracking database. Assist with a seamless turnover of workflow instructions from one shift to next.
Shift: Wednesday – Sunday – 7:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Accurately edit/input, scan, convert and format legal documents
- Assist with electronically coordinating workflow to ensure quality document production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple platforms
- Assist legal and non-legal personnel, as needed
- Ability to analyzes documents and provide time estimates
- Ability to handle and facilitate formatting large excel spreadsheets into a printable format
- Assist with coordinating detailed distributions of documents
- Flexibility to cover other WP shifts, as needed
- Attend on-going training classes to develop proficiency in all applications used by the firm for document production
- Ability to assist and facilitate creating and editing graphic presentations
- Ability to assist and facilitate the SEC compliance of PDFs to a PDFA format
- Three to five years experience in a word processing center environment
- Exemplary customer service skills necessary to communicate effectively and provide information with courtesy and tact, often under tight time constraints
- Team player – must be able to work well with supervisors, coordinators, word processing operators and other departments.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite 2010 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Outlook)
- Thorough knowledge of computer equipment and various software packages relating to document processing
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks
- Ability to work independently, including being resourceful and problem-solving
The expected base salary range for this role is $110,000 – $115,000. The base salary offer is based on a variety of factors which includes, but not limited to, qualifications, education and experience.
Date Active: 8.10.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt