New York, NY
Our client seeks an analytical, detail-oriented, and proactive individual with an impressive record of achievement to work with a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and Head of Investor Relations (IR), and their Chief of Staff. This role offers the opportunity to work on highly impactful projects in an inclusive and collaborative working environment, with considerable potential for professional development growth.
You’ll lead or help drive a diverse portfolio of projects in support of the head of IR and business unit management. Projects might include developing and driving progress on IR’s annual goals and strategic initiatives, contributing to analyses that help drive our fundraising strategy, analyzing resource allocation within the team, or generating reporting for various internal audiences, to name a few. Your portfolio of responsibilities is expected to grow and evolve over time based on your skills, career development goals, and business needs.
- Candidates will have a bachelor’s or advanced degree, and at least two years of lateral experience.
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, investment management, or similar fields is helpful but not required.
- Experience managing projects and processes, keen attention to detail, well-developed analytical skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- The capacity to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion is a must.
- Knowledge of the hedge fund/alternative investments industry is preferred.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $125,000 to $200,000. Their compensation and benefits package includes variable compensation in the form of a year-end bonus, guaranteed in the first year of hire, and benefits including medical and prescription drug coverage, 401k contribution matching, wellness reimbursement, family building benefits, and a charitable gift match program.