Workplace Experience Host
The Firm, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Workplace Experience Host to join their dynamic team in Austin. This role should have the ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends. The schedule for this role is generally 10am – 6pm, Monday – Friday; the Workplace Experience Host must be able to work flexible hours. This is an in-office role.
As a Workplace Experience Host (WE), you will be the first step in a client’s journey. You are the first impression, the face of the firm. You are present and ready to assist, and you are integral to the vision and execution of the workplace experience. Other key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the day-to-day operations and playing a key role in space management, including welcoming visitors and personnel to the office and ensuring a seamless arrival and comfortable experience
- Acting as a trusted advisor to those in the office, proactively touring the floors, liaising with clients, and anticipating internal and external clients’ needs
- Taking the initiative to understand how clients use and need meeting, hoteling, and assigned spaces and making recommendations for improvements
- Contributing to the team effort in an administrative capacity, including meeting coordination (scheduling, logistics & set up), visitor management, expense tracking, and resource management
- Maintaining and supporting the conference center, ensuring space is configured to customer specifications and ready for use
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Earn the trust of clients by offering exceptional assistance, knowledge, and support
- Display a composed and self-assured manner at all times
- Take initiative and feel empowered to take ownership and be decisive when supporting clients
- A High School Diploma
- A minimum of three (3) years of Workplace Experience or related experience
- A working knowledge of health and safety standards and regulations
- The ability to utilize and navigate various technology platforms and applications
Compensation and Benefits
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in the Firm’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Healthcare, life and disability insurance
- A generous 401k plan
- At least 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Well-being programs (e.g. mental health services, mindfulness and resiliency, medical resources, well-being events, and more)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Additionally, we have a range of diversity programming including Global Affinity Groups. These groups provide a firmwide platform to share experiences and advice as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm even better.
COVID Vaccination Policy
The Firm is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees and partners, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, the Firm requires all partners and employees based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at the time that a conditional offer of employment is made. This policy is mandatory except for employees with a documented legally permissible exemption for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Salary: $45,000 – $65,000, doe
Date Active: 2.23.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt