New York, NY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately edit/input, scan, convert and format legal documents.
- Assist legal and non-legal personnel as needed.
- Attend on-going training classes to develop proficiency in all applications used by the firm for document production.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints, high volume document production and other essential duties.
- Ability to create and edits graphic presentations.
- Ability to handle and facilitate downloading documents from a data-room website.
- Ability to handle and facilitate SEC compliance of PDFs to a PDFA format.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Exemplary customer service skills necessary to communicate effectively and provide information with courtesy and tact, under tight time constraints.
- Team player – must be able to work well with supervisors, coordinators, word processing operators and other departments.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite 2010 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
- Thorough knowledge of computer equipment and various software packages relating to document processing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Must be resourceful.
Education and Experience
- Three to five years’ experience in a word processing center environment.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature and the like.
*The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
Salary: $75,000.00-$105,000.00, dependent on experience and shift
Date Active: 2.3.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt