The White-Collar Litigation Paralegal will handle all aspects of large scale, complex litigation and investigations within the White Collar Defense, Government Investigations, and Compliance practice group and be responsible for collaborating together on various matters with attorneys and other paralegals.
- Manage assigned cases and their related tasks and projects.
- Perform full range of paralegal tasks from case inception through case closure.
- Monitor court docket sheets for assigned cases.
- Bluebook, cite check, and proofread various court papers and other formal correspondence.
- Prepare deposition notices and subpoenas; organizing, maintaining and preparing witness interview or deposition materials, exhibits, and summaries.
- Ensure expertise in technology relevant to the position; proactively use most current technology to further teamwork, client service, and efficiency.
- In person trial preparation and attendance.
- Drafting and preparing documents for service and e-filing.
- Coordinating, organizing and managing large scale document collection and production.
- Preparation for witness interviews, fact and expert witness depositions, government proffer meetings.
- Coordinating with vendors and Litigation Support regarding all aspects of eDiscovery, including managing electronic documents and coordinating printing of documents.
- Running electronic searches for specified information or documents.
- Preparing document production logs, collection logs, and custodian logs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- White Collar Litigation experience in a law firm, and/or U.S. Attorney’s Office or comparable federal/state law enforcement agency.
- 2-year commitment to the Firm requested.
- BS/BA degree required.
- Availability for overtime as needed with occasional travel.
- Previous experience with a government agency is a plus.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Valid US Passport is a plus.
Salary: $1120,000.00-$140,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 4.28.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt