- Prepare and file annual reports and similar filings for corporations and limited liability companies in Delaware, Illinois, California, and other states to keep entities current and in good standing
- Communicate with members of the team and clients re annual filings
- Enter deadlines and corporate data in Athennian database
- Update minute books
- Update capitalization tables and stock ledgers in Carta and other capitalization platforms
- Prepare stock certificates
- Prepare incorporation, amendment, and dissolution documents
- Make filings with the Internal Revenue Service
- Prepare board and stockholder consents
- Prepare documents to qualify entities to do business in other states
- Maintain organized electronic files using the team’s file naming and folder organization conventions within iManage a/k/a FileSite
- Organize data rooms for financing and merger and acquisition transactions using Box and other cloud storage services
- Notify internal accounting personnel regarding client expenses
- Circulate external registered agent invoices to clients
- Send documents for signature via DocuSign or by emailing PDF signature packets
- Coordinate with CSC and other agents and distribute notices of process service to responsible attorneys
- Other assignments as requested (may include support on venture capital and angel financings and company merger and acquisition transactions)
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Prior law firm experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Paralegal Certificate (preferred)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Nuance PDF.
- Familiar with IRS procedures, including obtaining employer identification numbers.
Salary: Highly competitive above market merit based compensation
Date Active: 8.6.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt