New York, NY
A National Leading Law Firm is seeking an experienced paralegal for their New York office. The paralegal will support the attorneys with all corporate-related legal matters.
Performing a broad range of corporate paralegal tasks, you will work with attorneys on:
- researching federal and state corporate and securities compliance laws
- preparing and filing applications for access, Regulation D forms, and blue-sky notices with federal and state departments
- forming corporations, LLCs, and other corporate entities in Delaware
- obtaining EINs
- preparing ancillary company start-up documents
- onboarding and maintaining company records and issuances on Carta
- qualifying companies in foreign jurisdictions
- liaising with federal and state jurisdictions
- at least 3 years of experience handling general corporate and/or securities related legal matters
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and be able to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills are required
- ability to take ownership of projects and required responsibilities.
- true team player, must show initiative and be able to resolve issues proactively
- Computer proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Outlook and document management systems are required.
The New York City pay range for this role, with final offer amount depending on experience, is $80,000 to $130,000.
About the Company
With more than 1,000 attorneys, policy advisors, e-discovery professionals and other business professionals across offices in California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Tennessee, West Virginia, and throughout North Carolina and South Carolina, the firm has strong roots in the business community and an appreciation for new directions in the business world.
Our Paralegal Department Training Program, staff meetings, retreats, and paid professional association membership allow for continuous opportunities for growth. We offer hybrid work schedules, quarterly and annual awards in recognition of exceptional contributions, and discretionary bonuses may be available to eligible professionals based on performance.
Salary: $80,000 – $130,000
Date Active: 3.22.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt