New York, NY
The Talent Coordinator works with the Talent Manager and the leadership team to ensure all phases of the recruiting lifecycle for summer associates and legal personnel are executed in an efficient manner; provide support to professional development, diversity and inclusion and pro bono initiatives for the New York, office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and support firm’s strategies for attracting and hiring summer associates through the hiring guidelines, resume review process, on-campus and in-house interviewing, candidate evaluation and offer decision-making process.
- Schedule and set-up development and advancement opportunities for summer associates through effective integration, training, mentoring, career development, pro bono, experiential learning and other development initiatives.
- Assist with the firm’s inclusion efforts, including recruitment, development, advancement and retention of diverse lawyers.
- Support and administer office-specific pro bono projects and partnerships.
- Contact for all Talent Management matters for office attorneys.
- Prepare and maintain reports, as necessary, to carry out the functions of Talent Management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience: Two years of progressively responsible experience in a law firm or similar environment required; recruiting experience preferred.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of Firm computer software.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and see projects through to completion.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; exceptional communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in a demanding environment; ability to work with a team of highly-skilled professionals in situations that require diplomacy and confidentiality; detail-oriented; financial and statistical reporting skills; relationship-building skills; people and project management skills; ability to maintain a good rapport with various personnel at all levels.
Firm will require COVID vaccination for all employees who will have any in-office presence with proof of vaccination being required. Individuals with medical or religious reasons for remaining unvaccinated may request an accommodation.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and skills required of personnel so classified. The firm reserves the right to revise or modify this job description at any time.
Salary: $72,000.00-$80,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 3.1.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt