New York, NY
Work with the Talent and Human Resources Manager and other members of Human Resources and Talent Management personnel to assist with the day-to-day coordination and activities for the Human Resources and Talent Management department. This includes, but is not limited to, assisting in the coordination of the summer program, on campus interviews, coordinating staff interviews, associate evaluation process, processing expense reports, maintaining data entry, and training department interns.
- Support and help coordinate the on-campus recruiting process, including attending OCI/hospitality suites, scheduling callback interviews, updating the legal recruiting database, coordinating the offer process, and candidate follow-up efforts.
- Help implement the summer associate program, including events, orientation and the work allocation process.
- Assists with various Human Resources functions, including wellness, staff appreciation and milestone events
- Represent the firm as the point of contact for law schools and help coordinate events at law schools throughout the year.
- Support new attorney and staff orientation.
- Support the implementation of diversity and inclusion and human resources initiatives.
- Support lateral associate and staff hiring needs.
- Process recruiting and departmental expenses.
- Support special projects which include the associate performance evaluation process, pro bono, professional development, alumni relations, intranet/extranet, and special events.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a team of highly-skilled professionals in situations that require diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Strong service orientation and an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, office and firm management, vendors, and law school personnel.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Ability to work well under pressure, facilitate solutions, and meet deadlines and milestones for projects.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust changing priorities in a professional manner.
- Display meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; performing tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Occasional travel and ability to work late hours with short notice.
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 3.4.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt