100% remote, any location in the US
Reports To: Staff Recruitment Director
As part of the firm-wide staff recruiting team, source, screen and hire qualified talent for the firm’s staff positions. Lead, facilitate and implement recruiting and hiring processes and procedures. Cultivate an in-depth understanding of the firm’s organizational structure and department functions to attract and source qualified talent.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring managers to determine requirements and qualifications for open staff positions of all levels. Lead candidates and hiring managers through the Firm’s staff recruiting process.
- Update and edit position description content as needed. Maintain job description electronic files.
- Ensure that job openings/position descriptions are posted on the Firm intranet, website, and with relevant recruitment resources including employment agencies, social media, job boards and other recruitment sources as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain productive professional relationships with existing and new vendor/agencies and recruiters. Effectively convey to external recruiters the benefits of working at the Firm, as well as key skills and experience needed for each role.
- Provide regular status updates to staff recruiting team colleagues and hiring managers. Maintain communications with in-process candidates and manage candidates’ expectations of the process and decision-making timeline.
- Leverage established compensation calculation metrics to determine potential salaries for applicants. Ensure candidates’ requirements and experience are aligned with position salary potential.
- Review and assess candidate resumes and applications; identify and recommend potentially suitable candidates to hiring managers for consideration.
- Administer testing and other position-specific screening as appropriate.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews using ATS. Assist with logging candidate submissions/resumes and recording status updates.
- Conduct reference checks and ensure that all due diligence is completed at the appropriate stage of the recruiting process.
- Serves as a backup resource to coordinate and execute onboarding and conduct new hire orientation.
- In coordination with director, extend offers and prepare offer letters.
- Prepare and send regret notices where appropriate.
- Apply knowledge of general EEO and applicable employment guidelines within the jurisdictions that the firm operates.
- Negotiate fee agreements with new recruiting agencies to comport with Firm’s requisite terms.
- Ensure accuracy of agency placement invoices and process for payment in Firm’s AP system.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- A minimum of three years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, service-intensive setting. Law firm experience preferred.
- Behavior-based interviewing skills and experience.
- Strong organizational and process management skills and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential. Proven ability to interface with personnel and candidates of all levels.
- Prior experience and proficiency with ATS technology and MSOffice.
- Flexibility to work hours beyond core schedule as needed.
Date Active: 5.31.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt