New York, NY, Boston, MA, Providence, RI or Hartford, CT
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end general ledger reconciliations.
- Compilation of monthly reports including all financial statements and analysis.
- Schedules and information requested by the firm’s external auditor for the annual review and tax preparation.
- Maintenance of schedules of furniture and equipment to be leased and coordination with the leasing company to initiate payments to vendors.
- Coordination and reporting of client escrow account transactions.
- Charitable foundation reporting and reconciliation.
- Other projects and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business or finance.
- 2+ year’s general accounting experience.
- Able to analyze financial data related to financial statements and reconciliations.
- Experience working in an international organization preferred; must be able to interact in a multicurrency environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Detail and service oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter and team player with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with Aderant Expert a plus.
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 12.9.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt