New York, NY
Maintain and administer client and other contact data in the Firm’s global CRM system; distribute announcements, thought leadership, and event mailings; and produce reports on strategic contact information and mailing metrics.
This person would be tasked with taking the lead on various projects and utilizing initiative and sound judgment in their day-to-day dealings.
This position is within the Business Development & Communications department, and requires the Senior Coordinator to have a solid understanding of both the Firm’s business and the technologies used by the team.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential Functions
- Lead select data quality initiatives, including working directly with stakeholders to define priorities and deadlines.
- Master intricate processes, procedures and best practices to ensure the optimal functionality of InterAction and email marketing.
- Clearly communicate questions that arise regarding contact information to stakeholders in order to resolve data conflicts.
- Understand compliance with international privacy policies.
- Enter contact data for attorneys on an as-needed basis.
- Help maintain the standard guidelines created for the Firm’s CRM.
- Monitor primary sources for contact updates as needed.
- Run complex InterAction searches and reports.
- Implement and oversee Firm announcement, thought leadership and event mailings, including campaigns with multiple mailings and those of particular complexity.
- Report on mailing analytics and develop recommendations for improved performance.
- Meet with stakeholders regarding their CRM and mailing initiatives, assuming project management responsibilities on select projects.
- Oversee and quality-check the work product of other team members on select projects to ensure it is correct and error free.
- Monitor select mailboxes on a regular basis and execute appropriate action.
- Provide CRM and mailing technology training to administrative support staff and attorneys, as needed.
- Proactively provide recommendations to improve and enhance current processes.
- Produce CRM reports on a standard and ad hoc basis.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Windows and MS Office.
- Must be comfortable with intense data entry and detail oriented tasks in a technical CRM environment.
- Proficient with Excel and data manipulation.
- Ability to use research tools available through the internet and the library.
- Previous proofreading experience a major plus.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Law firm and InterAction/Vuture experience desired.
- Additional responsibilities may be added or adjusted as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
Salary: $75,000.00-$85,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 6.21.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt