New York, NY
Senior Analyst, Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Responsible for data analytics, communications, and program coordination of the Firm’s Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential Functions
- Analyze and maintain diversity HR data and metrics (e.g., women, people of color, LGBTQ+) for external and internal audiences, including client and media surveys.
- Create Diversity Scorecards for Firm leadership, including analysis of diversity data by office, department, and practice groups and team staffing.
- Maintain and update all communications and marketing materials on various mediums on an on-going basis including brochures, fact sheets, internal quarterly magazine, internal Portal, and external website.
- Provide program coordination for strategic initiatives, such as disability accessibility and veteran initiatives.
- Manage multiple ongoing projects, including philanthropic sponsorships and diversity education rosters and evaluations.
- Serve as a collaborative member of the Talent team liaising with Human Resources, Legal Personnel, Legal Recruiting, Practice Management, and Professional Development as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as required by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 4+ years of experience in desktop applications, project management, administrative services and program management.
- Must have knowledge and experience with statistical analysis, creating pivot tables and charts with excel.
- Strong Word, PowerPoint & Excel skills for data entry and analysis necessary.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Must have experience in planning and in providing administrative support for programs and events.
- Individual must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and handle conflicting priorities.
- Able to communicate effectively and have excellent grammatical and written skills.
- A flexible team player with a client service orientation and problem solving skills.
- Good judgment and ability to deal with information of a highly confidential nature.
- A self-starter who takes initiative is essential.
- Passion and interest in diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Requires minimum of a 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
Salary: Open ended, dependent on experience
Date Active: 4.22.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt