New York, NY
The Content Strategy Specialist will join a dynamic Business Development team that is focused on implementing strategic and innovative initiatives to further enhance the visibility of the Firm and its lawyers, staff and alumni. The role works closely with members of the Firm’s Digital Programs & Content Strategy Department on a wide range of profile-raising initiatives, including social media, alumni relations and other internal and external publications. Reports to the Social Media Manager.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential Functions
- Execute social media initiatives, working in conjunction with the Social Media Manager to create content for posting and generate ideas for campaigns.
- Draft Firm-wide digital communications and contribute to marketing/business development initiatives that support Firm cultural programs, including alumni relations, legal and administrative staff recruitment and Well-Being.
- Provide multifaceted marketing communications support to the Firm’s Alumni Relations program.
- Coordinate website and intranet updates and audit existing materials to ensure proper content governance.
- Manage social media analytics, including producing regular reports for senior management.
- Maintain content calendar.
- Work on special projects.
- Any additional responsibilities as required by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years of communications, marketing or legal related experience.
- Interest and experience in using social media channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills to interface with all levels at the Firm. Articulate with strong influencing and persuasion skills and superior ability to collaborate cross functionally.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to handle monitor multiple projects on a regular basis.
- Impeccable attention to detail and creative flair.
- Familiarity/comfort with business and legal jargon.
- Aptitude for understanding new technologies quickly.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe and other publishing software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Date Active: 6.21.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt