The Information Technology Department of a large, premier, global, law firm has two Service Desk Analyst openings in the Washington, DC office working the following shifts:
- (Thurs/Fri 10:15 AM to 7:00 PM and Sat/Sun 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
- (Fri into Sat/Sat into Sun 11:00 PM to 11:00 AM and 7:00 AM to 2:45 PM Mon/Tues)
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to the Firm and clients of the Firm. Responsibilities include: Providing end-user support services, troubleshooting assistance, and problem resolution via telephone, remote desktop connection, and/or visits to user locations; exhibiting ownership and timely resolution of all incident tickets and change orders; interacting directly with other IT groups to determine the proper remediation for an issue; setting-up and quality assurance testing of new hardware and software for existing and new end-users in the Firm and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years of experience in end-user support.
- Knowledge and experience with law firm specific applications and previous employment in legal information technology is preferred.
Two-year college degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience implementing, maintaining and supporting Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
Technical experience configuring and supporting workstations, laptops, printers, and related equipment.
Exceptional client service, both internal and external.
- Flexibility to work additional shifts as needed.
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 1.7.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt