San Francisco, CA
An Am Law 50 law firm with offices globally, has an opening for a Senior Trademark Paralegal in their San Francisco office. Their culture is defined by their deeds. They’re passionate about what they do. They’re equally passionate about how they do it. They resist hierarchies and operate within a model of respect-for their colleagues, their ideas, and the differences that make them stronger. Should you find you’re ready to do the best work of your life, we encourage you to let us know!
The Senior Trademark Paralegal provides substantive organizational, factual, research, analytical, and case management support to matters within the practice group and ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of position.
- Assist in planning and managing trademark portfolios.
- Assist with preparation, filing, prosecution and maintenance of trademark applications at U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Initiate foreign filings and correspond with foreign trademark agents regarding trademark applications.
- Monitor prosecution deadlines.
- Prepare status charts and communicate with clients regarding new and pending applications.
- Conduct on-line trademark searches and other investigatory functions.
- Prepare due diligence reports.
- Organize, maintain and update files and docket information related to clients’ trademark portfolios.
Teamwork and Applied Skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively.
- Ability to follow complex instructions with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects, and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to research, analyze, synthesize, and communicate large amounts of complex data.
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships that further teamwork and client service objectives.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to meet business and client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Seven years of relevant experience in practice area or comparable work experience preferred.
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 11.15.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt