San Francisco, CA or New York, NY
An Am Law 50 law firm with 18 offices worldwide, has an opening for a Senior Manager, HR Systems within their Human Resources Department in their San Francisco, CA or New York, NY office.
Join the premier, global, law firm’s dynamic Human Resources team! The Senior Manager, HR Systems is an essential member of the HR Leadership Team. The Senior Manager leads their innovative HR Systems team and develops and maintains the strategic HR Systems Roadmap while leading administration and production support. Establishes objectives, goals, and priorities for implementing and supporting all HR Systems and leads complex, global HR Systems projects and enhancements. The Senior Manager acts as an internal consultant and liaison on HR Systems, working closely with HR and other departments. Leads global trainings and mentors end users on HR Systems.
- Provide production coordination and administration for all HR systems, currently including Workday, Taleo, and others.
- Maintain the HR Systems and Services Roadmap documents. Work with HR Systems Analysts and requestors to analyze and document enhancement requests, determine priority, and assess complexity.
- Configure new Workday modules, features, reports and security (HCM, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, and Talent & Performance). Manage new HR Systems implementations.
- Drive HR System as system of record for employee data; manage governance of new system requests, and ensure alignment with global firm objectives.
- Cultivate and manage business partner relationships both inside and outside of HR team to create and build on a foundation for long-term solutions delivery.
- Lead HR System projects to enhance functionality and service to end users.
- Lead/Participate in projects from conception to implementation; develop integrated plans, including project deliverable(s), strategic alignment, total cost management, enterprise-wide impacts, milestones, risks, assumptions, constraints, change management and overall project investment.
- Anticipate and identify complex issues. Present to appropriate management team the problem statement, suggested solutions, and associated costs. Lead management team to a decision on issue.
- Lead or work closely with HR System Analysts on system design activities to assure that application solutions will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reliability upon deployment.
- Ensure that staff is knowledgeable and trained on professional and technical matters. Provide supportive coaching; set achievable, challenging team goals; develop skills of team members to ensure achievement of client service priorities.
- Ensure team is structured effectively to meet client service objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 8 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior HR Systems implementation and/or production support experience required.
- Minimum of 4 or more years of hands-on Workday HCM configuration experience required. Preferred experience with Benefits, Talent, and Advanced Compensation Workday modules.
- Prior experience managing a team.
- Workday Pro HCM Core certification strongly preferred.
- Experience with developing a system strategy/roadmap and driving results.
Salary: $170,000.00-$185,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 1.2.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt