New York, NY; Washington, DC; Chicago, IL
As a Senior E-Billing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the submission of electronic invoices to clients on monthly basis, overseeing the transition of clients to e-billing, and providing follow-up support to attorneys, practice office staff, and clients in all aspects related to electronic billing. Other key responsibilities include:
- Handling heavy volume of highly complex e-submission assignments for key corporate clients; ensuring all client guidelines, internal protocol, and firm’s guidelines are followed during submission process
- Acting as liaison between billing attorney/secretarial staff, practice office billing staff, and clients’ staff assigned to electronic billing by providing expert level subject matter support
- Liaising with billing attorney/secretary, practice office accounting staff, and client representatives in the resubmission of invoices; ensuring corrective action is in place for future submissions
- Populating, maintaining and updating data for assigned clients in the 3E system and clients’ external web applications; ensuring all relevant information is updated and correlated in the firm’s 3E system
- Performing necessary technical and logistical tasks with internal staff, vendor staff, and clients’ designated personnel in the transition of clients to electronic billing
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with web based e-billing systems and vendors (e.g., Serengeti, Datacert, Tymetrix)
- Display the ability to test and troubleshoot multiple e-software applications, summarize findings and identify potential problem areas
- Possess familiarity with LEDES formats, with knowledge of Ascii and XML formats is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with 3E Billing system and E-billing vendors, with knowledge of 3E’s E-Invoicing module is a plus
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience involving general accounting practices
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience involving billing processes and practices
Compensation and Benefits
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also receive a generous and competitive total compensation package. The salary range for this role is $85,000 – $100,000 and represents the firm’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, and location. Discretionary bonuses may be awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance — and profit-sharing partnership contributions to 401(k) accounts may be given based on firm performance.
The firm is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees and partners, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, the Firm requires all partners and employees based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at the time that a conditional offer of employment is made. This policy is mandatory except for employees with a documented legally permissible exemption for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
This role is hybrid flexible.
Salary: $85,000-$100,000, depending on location and experience
Date Active: 2.6.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt