Senior Corporate Paralegal
New York, NY
Reporting to the Corporate Paralegal Manager, the Senior Corporate Paralegal will assist lawyers in all stages of corporate transactions and with the preparation of documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations in the conduct of business activities.
- Assist attorneys with the preparation of integral corporate documents and State filings – including but not limited to Formation/Incorporation; Amendment Filings; KYC Requests, Resolutions and Consents.
- Work directly with attorneys and clients during closings/post-closings and corporate transactions; including mergers, acquisitions and initial public offerings.
- Prepare working group lists; assist with data room setup, access and file management.
- Assist with SEC Filings- such as Form 4s, 8Ks, S-1s, 10ks
- Prepare/conduct UCC Filings/Searches.
- Work with Internal Revenue Service to obtain EINs, file 8832s and 83(b) Election Forms
- Conduct training classes for new paralegals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 5 or more years of prior work experience as a paralegal in a Corporate Department at a law firm.
- Prior experience with audit letters required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Proactive, energetic and hardworking team player.
- Exceptionally well organized and detail oriented.
- Manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
$90,000 – $110,000 and offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. The firm considers a number of factors when determining compensation, including, but not limited to, education, years of experience, levels of experience, competency levels and other relevant skills and qualifications.
Salary: $90,000 to $110,000 based on experience
Date Active: 1.11.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt