Senior Conferencing Technology Services Manager
New York, NY
Under the direction of the Technology Services Director, the Sr. Conferencing Technology Services Manager is responsible for the design, implementation, oversight and delivery of the audio, video, web conferencing/collaboration technologies at the firm. This includes but not limited to Microsoft Teams, WebEx and Zoom platforms as well as audio/visual and control systems in conference rooms. Provides technical and business leadership, mentorship and support to the conferencing team.
- Provide leadership and hands-on oversight for a team of four conferencing Specialists.
- Responsible for managing the daily operations of the conferencing technology services group, which includes facilitating, setup and support for in-person as well as virtual conferencing needs at the firm.
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure all AV/VC and web conferencing events are fully supported and successfully produced.
- Responsible for complex problem resolution and support for the AV/VC system infrastructure. Provides expert guidance and mentorship on system technical support, maintenance, and enhancements.
- Research new equipment and systems for compatibility and sustainability within the firm’s AV ecosystem.
- Responsible for the design, infrastructure, implementation and support of the AV/VC and web conferencing solutions.
- Establish departmental vision, strategic road map and lead all aspects of department’s technology services.
- Drive process, people and technology to ensure customer satisfaction, KPIs and SLAs are managed to meet or exceed expectations.
- Establish strong working relationships across the business and within IT.
- Provide leadership, coordination and communication for operational issues to ensure root cause is quickly identified and permanently remediated.
- Document IT standards, policies and procedures pertaining to end user support.
- Provide leadership to ensure staff is responsive to business and client needs. Create a sense of delivery urgency and motivation, business cooperation, continuous improvement, and exceptional service delivery.
- Ability to raise the bar on performance, maximize resource utilization/productivity, provide coaching/mentoring, annual performance appraisals, staff hiring, and capability to manage and address performance concerns.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional services or law firm experience
- Ability to lead strategy for AV/VC and web conferencing support functions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading and supporting widely used AV and web conferencing collaboration systems, this includes but is not limited to WebEx, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, LifeSize and BlueJeans.
- Minimum of 7 years’ hands-on technical user support experience.
- Technical knowledge in IT Infrastructure systems and support practices related to network, security, and end user computing devices.
- Technical competence in video conferencing technology with proven operational responsibility for systems in a complex technical environment.
- Skilled communicator with exceptional written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt and perform in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Hands-on leader, visionary, and problem solver with a passion for excellence
- Exceptional customer relationship and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding performer, persistent and pro-active leader, exceptionally detail oriented, and driven to exceed expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Experience within a legal or professional services firm highly desired.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 04.02.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt