Senior Business Development Coordinator
Mountain View, New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Seattle
A California based global law firm is seeking a Senior Business Development Coordinator. The Senior Coordinator will further the firm’s business development efforts through support of specific practice groups, individual partners and business development team. This position can be based in any of our U.S. offices.
- Assist the Business Development Manager, Director and CMO in supporting partners’ business development goals, including monitoring progress of their business development efforts.
- Maintain and report on various sales metrics that will help improve the efficiency of the firm’s business development efforts.
- Prepare research and marketing/sales materials for meetings with prospective clients.
- Assist the Business Development Manager in responding to proposal opportunities.
- Assist the Business Development Manager in completing postmortems on lost pitches.
- Supervise data entry of pre and post pitch activities to CRM database.
- Maintain updates to marketing client lists, experience management database and pitch templates.
- Assist with submissions to ranking agencies.
- Support of various research projects for practice groups.
- Provide support to Recruiting in preparing new hire/lateral promotional materials and event related materials.
- Support of the firm website, including updates to practice group descriptions and representative matters.
- Intermediate understanding of the law firm sales cycle and professional services business development best practices.
- Intermediate understanding of the firm’s legal services (venture capital, securities, IP litigation, etc.) and the technology industries that we serve (software, mobile, life sciences, cleantech, etc.)
- Advanced ability to write about legal and technical topics and proofread related materials generated by attorneys and other marketing and business development staff with a high degree of accuracy.
- Advanced legal, business and competitive intelligence research, data collection and reporting skills, including use of CRM tools and proprietary research databases such as LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters and Westlaw.
- Experience preparing proposal (RFP) responses and pitch materials.
- Highly proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Knowledge of CRM database, preferably InterAction.
Salary: $70,000 to $90,000
Date Active: 5.12/2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt