New York, NY
An Am Law 50 law firm with 17 offices worldwide, has an opening for a Senior Administrative Coordinator on their Office Operations team in their New York office.
The Senior Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support and project management assistance to the Director of Administration, Administrative Manager for Secretarial Services, Office Operations Manager, Chief D&I Officer and HR Business Partner. This individual continually reviews processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective processes are in place.
- Handle administrative tasks related to staff and attorney arrivals and departures, including orientation schedules, and updating directories, maps, etc.
- In conjunction with Administrative Manager for Secretarial Services, prepare and update headcount, staffing and Service Now reports for the NY office.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, memorandums, reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other written materials in an accurate and efficient manner for mail or distribution; assist in the preparation and distribution of often highly confidential material. May draft or initiate correspondence as assigned. Prepare and edit PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Visio charts.
- Schedule departmental and managerial meetings; preparing agendas and memoranda as drafted by department managers.
- Schedule all Diversity and Women’s Strategy Committee meetings, including steering committee, full committee, and subcommittee meetings.
- Assist with updating/maintaining all Diversity and Inclusion related portal pages and taking notes for all D+I related committee meetings.
- Manage and maintain the NY Office home page of Firm Connect, and employee directory with moves/adds/changes.
- Coordinate the planning and booking of business travel for those supported; prepare travel and expense reimbursement forms.
- In coordination with Director of Administration, assist with organizing office and firm-related events and social functions, such as Staff Appreciation Week and special cocktail parties.
- In coordination with the D+I team, coordinate firmwide internal D+I programming, such as Spectrum Speaker Series, Firm Navigate, Affinity Network, and Wetmore Fellowship programming.
- Maintain training certifications as a member of the NY Emergency Response Team.
- Work with department to maintain Office Ready documentation.
- Review and process monthly invoices for outsourcing provider and process for payment. Ensure all backup is complete and attached for prompt payment of invoices. Notify appropriate manager of discrepancies and/or concerns.
- Keep track of invoices and serves as liaison between vendors and the accounting department; processes invoice payments, check requests, expense reports, p-card reconciliation and other financial templates. Follow up on unpaid invoices.
- Five or more years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a law firm or other professional services firm preferred.
- Prior budgeting and accounts payable experience strongly preferred.
- High proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required. Familiarity with HRIS, Visio and financial management systems preferred.
- Data analysis skills required. Ability to analyze trends, format data, and summarize.
Salary: $65,000.00-$85,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 5.12.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt