Business Research Analyst
New York, NY
Business Research Analysts coordinate and collaborate across the firm on current and future cases. They utilize quantitative and qualitative analysis to produce research and develop facts underpinning cases.
- Research market developments, industries and litigation that will facilitate decision-making on current and potential litigation.
- Monitor company developments and understand themes and trends affecting industries.
- Engage in primary research focused on fact finding and analysis.
- Identify, prioritize, research, and track key litigation with potential to impact businesses in the specific industry.
- Collaborate on developing best practices for the analyst program.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Advanced excel skills required, corporate finance modelling preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, financial research or corporate investigation backgrounds preferred.
- Bloomberg Terminal proficiency preferred.
- Working knowledge of SEC filings.
- Experience conducting all-source research and fact finding.
- Ability to articulate complex messages and ideas simply and clearly.
- Ability to quickly assess and distil qualitative and quantitative information.
- Idea generation and creative problem solving.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- High degree of dedication, proactive in learning and evaluating potential problems with a solution-orientated approach.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
Salary: $75,000 to $85,000 based on experience
Date Active: 5.2.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt