Reports to: Director of Legal Talent Acquisition
Preferred: Recruiting experience within a law firm or corporation
What You Will Do:
The Recruiting Coordinator will support the Director of Legal Talent Acquisition in the recruitment and integration of partner candidates for Firm.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Coordinate scheduling with partner candidates and Firm attorneys.
- Collect and organize interviewer feedback.
- Oversee the maintenance of files for all active partner candidates.
- Follow and complete lateral hiring checklist procedures.
- Assist with preparation of lateral partner integration plans.
- Schedule all periodic check-ins with lateral partners during integration period.
- Enter and maintain all partner candidate applicant files in viDesktop.
- Special Projects – Assist as needed.
- Reporting – Prepare applicant statistic reports using viDesktop & Excel.
- Assist Associate, Entry-Level, and Staff Recruiting Departments as needed.
- Escort candidates to appropriate meeting places, make introductions
- Provide administrative/clerical support to the Director
- Be familiar with and adhere to firm policies and procedures
- Seek timely solutions to work conflicts and priorities
- Keep track of open items and initiate timely follow-up
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience as a recruiting assistant, preferably within a legal recruiting department.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Prior experience with database entry is helpful.
- Must be able to comport oneself professionally as a representative of the firm in an array of situations, interacting with all levels of the organization, candidates, and various external resources.
- Experience with DE&I initiatives is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written skills are required.
- Exceptional organizational skills are an integral part of this role.
- Uphold a professional demeanor at all times.
- Display an attitude of cooperation with legal staff, peers and administrators.
Salary: Highly competitive
Date Active: 8.23.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt